Thank you for your interest in contributing to FIIT Collective. FIIT Collective (Females in Information Technology) aims to inspire, support and empower females who have an interest in technology as a career.
Whether you’re a female graduate, looking to move into the tech industry, returning from maternity leave or simply looking for some direction, FIIT Collective will provide you with the inspiration, tools and clarity to live a more purposeful career and life.
We would love to hear from you if you have an amazing story or message that would resonate with our tribe in the following areas:
- Tech: Tech and App reviews, career advice, book and conference reviews – anything that helps females in information technology with their career. Read more about Tech.
- Wellbeing: improve the physical and mental wellbeing of our community to improve their thinking, productivity and effectiveness. Read more about Wellbeing.
- Balance: explore the importance of self-care practices, relationships and balancing work and family for a sustainable career. Read more about Balance.
- 500-800 words
- Potential topics
- Product, gadget or app reviews
- Short lists, for example, 10 ways to XYZ
- Conference review, eg. 5 key takeaways from Dreamforce
- Book review
- Course recommendations
- 1,200-1,800 words
- Potential topics
- Expanded explanation of previous Short Articles
- Career Story
- Women in Tech Journey
- Long lists, for example, 10 tips on how to XYZ, 7 of the best apps for ABC
We love videos, so feel free to reference any videos in your article, and we can embed them in the page – just provide us with the YouTube link.
You can use YouTube videos as a source, or central theme for your articles – it’s certainly not mandatory, it’s just an option and ultimately is up to you.
Contributor Enquiry form
If you have something to share, please complete the contributor enquiry form, and we’ll send you some background information to assist with your submission.
Please read the instructions you will receive via email prior to submitting content.
Your content must be unique, and must credit any appropriate sources. We will not accept any content that has been plagiarized.